Sunday, May 16, 2010

Fighting Spirit

Fighting Spirit
Maybe that was a lesson that I got after seeing Thomas Cup 2010 Final between Indonesia and China.
Our team did fight, yet the opponent did fight a lot more. Maybe it's true we lack of stamina. The main thing is we lack of fighting spirit.Our technique was not that bad compare to them, or maybe we're sometimes better. 


I do love the way Hendra Setiawan and Markis Kido as well as Simon Santosa played. They fought till the end--stumbled and fell--up and down. They are our heroes though still they can't bring back the cup home.


I heart you Hendra <3


So is there anything to do with me? YES, ABSOLUTELY!
I've lost my fighting spirit this half year to go. I have no clue at all.
It seems that i just pass each day like the way it is...no fight, no survive, NOTHING.


I have to learn a lot from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment